In order to evaluate, and if appropriate enter into and complete, one or more business transactions from time to time (the “Purpose”), CloudCart OOD (“CloudCart”) and the other party identified below (“You”) agree this NDA as follows.
1. This agreement comes into effect when You click “I Accept” as set out below.
2. One party, any of its group companies, agents or third party contractors (or those of its group companies) (the “Discloser”), may disclose to the other party, any of its group companies, agents or third party contractors (or those of its group companies) (the “Receiver”) information relating to the Purpose that the Discloser considers confidential (“Confidential Information”).
3. Receiver may only use Confidential Information for the Purpose. Receiver shall protect Confidential Information and prevent any unauthorised use or disclosure of Confidential Information. Receiver may only share Confidential Information with its group companies, employees, agents or third party contractors (or those of its group companies) (“Personnel”) who need to know it in connection with the Purpose. You and CloudCart shall each ensure that their Personnel keep the Confidential Information confidential and only use it for the Purpose.
4. Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was known to Receiver without restriction before receipt from Discloser; (b) is publicly available through no fault of Receiver; (c) is lawfully received by Receiver from a third party without a duty of confidentiality; or (d) is independently developed by Receiver. A party may disclose Confidential Information when compelled to do so by law provided that it gives reasonable prior notice to the other party, unless a court orders that such notice is forbidden.
5. Either party may terminate this NDA on thirty days prior written notice, but this NDA’s provisions will still survive in respect of Confidential Information disclosed before termination.
6. Unless the parties otherwise agree in writing, Receiver’s duty to protect Confidential Information expires five years from disclosure.
7. This NDA imposes no obligation to proceed with any business transaction.
8. No party acquires any intellectual property rights under this NDA except the limited rights necessary to use the Confidential Information for the Purpose.
9. This NDA does not create any agency or partnership relationship. No person other than You and CloudCart and their respective group companies has any rights under this NDA. This NDA is not assignable or transferable by either party without the prior written consent of the other party.
10. This NDA is the parties’ entire agreement on this topic, superseding any other agreements. Any amendments must be in writing. Failure to enforce any of the provisions of this NDA will not constitute a waiver.
11. This NDA and all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with it are governed by Bulgarian law. With the sole exception of any application for injunctive relief, the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bulgarian courts.
Commercial Mutual EMEA NDA - 01012020
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
These cookies allow the provision of enhance functionality and personalization, such as videos and live chats. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these functionalities may not function properly.
These cookies are set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites.